The Premier 36 System was developed by Moll Brothers in response to larger format printing and new media requirements in the folder gluer industry. Put into perspective, this premier folder gluer system has multiple inserts, pharmaceutical information and credit card requirements, made possible with in-line capabilities. The Premier 36 System from B&R Moll is available to produce work previously unattainable by automation and is a successful product of Moll folder gluer finishing equipment.
- 36” wide format
- Air pile feeder with dual suction air wheels to ensure a positive feed
- Buckle Fold Plate with removable ribs and an all stainless steel back plate to eliminate marking and static build-up
- Standard with two Tipper Plates that have patented anti-marking rollers that can be used anywhere on the extended in-feed table.
- Segmented Super-Grip Fold Rollers that ensure maximum grip on all stocks.
- The moveable segments are easily adjustable and positioned laterally
- Extra Long Extended In-feed Table
- Over six feet of travel which includes two separate stages of belt drives with both two and three inch wide drive belts on top of removable filler pans
- Optional bottom fold plate
- All belt drive
- Moll automatic fold roll settings
- Dual pump system